Sept 2009 Current
Atlantic Landscape Design & Services, LLC
4364 Kincardine Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Design build and Estimating for Division 2 Plantings and Irrigation RFPs.
- Drafting cost proposals, including subcontractor bids for quote.
- Responsible for contracts, LOIs, and subcontractor agreements.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage projects, including on-site visits and assistance.
June 2007 August 21, 2009
Quincy Joist Company (A division of Schuff International)
520 S. Virginia Street
Quincy, FL 32351
- Design build, value engineering, and pre-engineering of projects.
- Estimated (full take offs) for large scale facilities such as warehouses, distribution and manufacturing facilities, government installations, schools, hospitals, air hangars, national accounts and change orders.
- Optimized (pre-engineered) joist designs, including composite and specialty joists (bowstrings, barrel, scissor and pitched joists).
- Personally bid in excess of $250M estimating Division 5 Steel Joists & Girders and $175M in Division 5 Steel deck.
- Authored the Company Standard Operating Procedures Manual for Sales & Marketing Department and provided a direct role in implementing departmental policies.
- Conducted estimating audits to comply with inter-departmental quality control/assurance policies.
- Implemented and maintained estimating goals/metrics.
- Provided complete training and support for in-house and remote estimators/salespeople.
- Maintained close relationship with in-house departments including project management, engineering, detailing, production, accounting and estimating departments as well as outside offices, customers, vendors and logistics companies to prevent/resolve potential issues.
- Responsible for the purchasing and scheduling delivery of metal deck and deck accessories for company.
(Project list available)
July 2005 June 2007
Paragon Limited, Inc
664 Powers Avenue
- Responsible for RFQs and soliciting bids for upcoming bid dates on projects.
- Drafted full scope cost proposals and bid documents from all disciplines for bidding to clients.
- Coordinated, scheduled and managed projects, including participation in pre-bid meetings, on-site visits and meeting with clients and subcontractors.
- Generated contracts, change orders, lien waivers and pay applications using AIA Contact Documents program.
- Maintained a position as liaison between the client, the company and the companys subcontractors.
- Responsible for being on-site as needed.
Feb 2001 - present
19 Lanier Place
- Working with high end residential and commercial clients to determine finishing needs.
- Drafting estimates and bid packages.
- Manage and maintain multiple & simultaneous projects, executing finishes for a variety of spaces, furniture and architectural effects.
- On-site to personally execute all finishes
- Trained and Certified as a Faux Effects International Artist.
Well experienced in Microsoft Office, Primavera, Buzzsaw, Bluebeam, Planswift and OST, Isf, Reed Connect and Dodge, QJCs Unify Design Engineering/Estimating Program.
School of Architecture
Faux Effects International
Vero Beach, Florida
Training and Certification, 2001