Summary of Qualifications
* Twenty six years experience in General Contracting/Construction.
* Excellent communication and verbal skills.
* Fast and efficient, cost effective, able to take orders as well as gives them.
* Qualified in several trades.
* Honest, level headed professional.
* General Contracting, including, commercial, residential, and industrial.
* Pre-fabbed and modular construction.
* Framing, concrete and electrical work.
* Familiar with heavy equipment ( dozers, sky track, and loaders).
* Comprehension of structural and architectural plans and specifications.
* Competent and efficient with surveying equipment.
* Estimating job costs and scheduling.
* Excavating, E.I.F.S; Lath and plaster, all forms of 1, 2 and 3 coat systems.
Private Contract- June -2009
Complete basement remodel. 1800 sq ft. Framing, drywall, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical, cabinetry, trim and base, door and window installation, waterproofing. Soundproofing, RC channel.
Naval Special Warfare Command- 2006-2007
Stacking units, two story modular built onto- 8x18 x 300, 5000 psi stem footing.
Erect and weld in place four sets of pre fabbed stairs, landings, hand rails and toe kicks. Complete anchoring of all buildings, welding, plumbing connections, electrical, dry wall, suspended ceilings, complete carpeting, tile flooring, etc..
Naval Special Warfare Command- 2007
Eighteen unit modular complete set up. 1600 amp switchgear, MC Cable to eighteen sub panels. Code 600 set in place, 3-way switch, oil gear and meter. Rough and finished plumbing. Suspended ceiling, dry wall, carpet, tile, etcConstruction complete.
Davis Mothan Air Force Base- 2006
Modular built, four units for unmanned aircraft command control. Complete setup.
Fort Lewis Army- 2005
Excavation and concrete for placing of modular units, etc
Eglin Air Force Base- 2005
Pre fabbed modular construction. Complete installation.
Eaton & Eaton Construction- 1987-Present