I am a highly motivated individual with a great work ethic, and I am looking for an opprotunity to move beyond the general
responsibilities of carpentry.
St. Clair High School - HS Diploma -Graduated May 2002
Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Program - Journeyman Certificate -Graduated Oct. 2007
J&S Carpentry - Ellisville,Mo March 2003-August 2003
Apprentice Carpenter 1st. term - 2nd. term
Framing of new homes, which included building subfloors, walls, roofs, and setting windows and doors.
Sunrise Construction - Valley Park, Mo August 2003-February 2005
2nd. term - 5th. term
Framing of new homes, which included building subfloors, walls, roofs, and setting windiws and doors.
Drake Carpentry - Fenton, Mo June 2005-May 2009
5th. term - Journeyman
Generally residential rehab and commercial historical rehab work which included ordering material for job, framing, drywall,and measuring and ordering
windows, doors, and other materials. Trimming out storefront commercial space, and running all trim and cabinets on interior.
Allied Construction Services - Fort Leonard Wood
New commercial construction at Fort Leonard Wood consisted of layout of all interior walls, metal stud framing (interior and exterior), and drywall.
- I have great communication and intrapersonal skills, along with being a stand out leader.
- I have experience in all aspects of construction.
- I am highly detail oriented, and very organized.
- I am very good with other people.
- I have experience in all aspects of the trade, ranging from layout, estimating, blueprint reading, and managing small crews of
- I have certifications in aerial lift, fork truck, scaffolding, rigging, and OSHA 10.