Tucson, AZ 85757
Home: (520) 578-9736
Cell: (520) 449-0258
4540 S. Paseo Don Juan
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of carpentry with 10+ years of experience
- Self motivated and assertive, can work without supervision.
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules,
deadlines, budgets and quality of wor
- Able to handle multiple jobs concurrently.
- Work well in a high pressure enviroment.
- Can work within a set budget and meet or exceed expectations
Experience: Framing (metal and wood)
- Studied blueprints, sketched, and buildings plans for information pertaining to type of
material needed, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture
to be fabricated.
- Selected specified type of lumber and other materials.
- Built, repaired, and installed cabinets, counters, benches, partitions, floors, doors,
building framework and trim.
- Installed door and window bucks, (i.e. rough frames in which finished frames are inserted)
in designated positions in building framework and braced them boards nailed to framework.
- Performed general maintenance carpentry, such as repairing wooden doors, sills, floors,
stairways, damaged ceiling tile, and wall covering.
- Fitted and nailed sheathing on outer walls and roofs of building.
- Located, marked and cut receptacle openings in sheetrock using tape measurer, template,
and handsaw. Taped, coated and textured.
- Erected chutes for pouring concrete.
- Drove hanger inserts into reinforced concrete ceiling with power fastening tool and suspended
and bent hanger wires at points touching dry lines
Chestnut Construction Corp.
Journeyman carpenter from 07/2000 to 02/2009
Shift superintendent from 03/1995 to 07/2000
Rod and ball operator from 07/1990 to 07/1995
Education: Currently attending Pima Community College Third semester in construction management. Attendance is at night.
Mesa community college
Bill Fisher Gen. Supervisor
Dennis Woods, Supervisor
A.J. Bemer, Supervisor
Mike Polivichack, supervisor