My objective as an employee is to complete all tasks on time and in a professional manner. I plan to achieve this by giving excellent customer service and having pride in my workmanship. I feel that I can bring strong organizational skills and a proficient quality and timeliness of work to your company. I can provide fresh ideas and input on any matters that may need to be addressed. As a quick learner I strive to be a leader not a follower and tend to hold a high standard for myself as well as my associates.
- Los Altos High School
- Freshmen and Sophomore years
- Shadow Mountain High School
- Junior year
- G. E. D. Completion
-Foothill Community College
- General education courses
- WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Chili's Bar and Grill
- Job Title: Server
My duties as a server were to greet guests, take drink and meal orders and create a unique and pleasant dinning experience.
- Diversified Electrical Contractors
- Job Title: Wireman/Installer
My duties as a wireman/installer consisted of many tasks.
- Job start ups:
- Walk job sites, do take offs of jobs and order all materials needed for rough wall and ceiling inspections:
- Layout of any new electrical room equipment and install all raceways and feeders for new 120/208 panels as well as 277/480 panels and lighting control panels
per blueprint drawings and N. E. C.
- Wire all rough walls according to blueprint drawings.
- Layout and installation of electrical wiring to all receptacles and light switches as well as any custom electrical in raw framing of walls.
- Oversee and check work of other employees.
- Facilitate any after hours work through general contractor and customer.
- Walk all inspections with city building inspectors to ensure safety and quality of work per N. E. C.
- Layout of home-runs for all branch circuits to feed all 120/208 low voltage systems, as well as all 277/480 high voltage lighting and machinery as drawn on blueprints.
- Install wiring for lighting and all final connections above ceiling to outlets and light switches.
- Complete finish work (i.e., trim all receptacles and switches, any necessary troubleshooting) and walk job to assure completion and quality of work.
- J&M Electric
- Job Title: Wireman/Installer
- My employment with J&M Electric was done on a temporary status when they needed my help on local jobs as they are an out of town company.
- My duties with J&M Electric were to install all rough wiring for outlets and conduits for branch circuits, as well as any trim and finish work.
- Side Work:
- Home renovations:
Code upgrades on electrical wiring
Sheetrock experience (rough and finish)
- General labor:
Site clean up
Framing/Finish (crown molding and base board)
Hardwood (pergo types)
- I have had a fair amount of experience in most trades and have a valuable understanding of work from rough to finish. I have most experience in the electrical field, however I have had the luck of being able to learn and obtain skills or the " tricks" of many different construction trades. I enjoy the physical labor aspect of work and hope to not only continue to better my knowledge of all around construction as well as the business aspect that comes with that particular line of work; (i.e. contracts, billing, retaining jobs, biding, invoices). I feel I am a competent and hard working young man with much to learn and am eager to do so.
1) John CzerniecRelationship: Family/Friend Contact Information: (650)-906-3778
2) Steve Labit Relationship: Friend Contact Information: (650)-444-9704
3) Jason MalmoRelationship: Friend Contact Information: (408)-966-3929
1) Chris Khuen Company: Gidel & Kocal Construction Tittle: Superintendent Contact Information: (408)-506-3896
2) Dave Baird Company: Gidel & Kocal Construction Tittle: Superintendent Contact Information: (408)-504-6765
3) Mel Jones Company: Diversified Electrical Contractors Tittle: Owner Contact Information: (408)-813-8658
4) Jeff Jones Company: J&M Electric Title: Owner Contact Information: (949) 230-7608