My objective is to add value to a construction company with my knowledge and experience in facilities operations, project analysis, estimating and implementation.
Experienced Operations manager, with knowledgeable in all aspects of construction management, renovation, estimating, take-offs, scope and implement direction; monitoring projects progress, expenditures, permitting, scheduling and coordinating with Architects, Engineers, staff sub-contractors and vendors; while maintaining a safe and healthy working environment; consistently delivering quality work in a timely manor, proactively enforcing companys standards, procedures and integrity.
Skilled at reading blue prints
Budgeting & cost control
Strong Communication Skills
Resolving Problems, Client Focus
On-time Project Completion
Vendor & Materials Management
Safety & Regulations Compliance Management
MS Project, Excel & Word, Outlook, Quick Books
Primavera, Timberline,Quick Bid,Prolog,On Screen Take Off
Well-developed communication skills is essential in a project demonstrated through effective interaction with Architects, Engineers, sub-contractors, staff and owners; resolving design problems or inquisition in order to accurately execute a projects plans and scheduling, there-fore establish and maintain a professional and productive work environment.
DENNCO CONSTRUCTION - Orlando, Florida October 2007 - January 2010
-Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
-Implement cost structures for purchase orders, custom changes and price purchase orders as necessary ensuring target margins are met.
-Review and approve drawings prepared for the site. Participate in site visits to review accuracy and any necessary changes. Actively participate in analysis of drawings and field work for value engineering opportunities.
-Suggest alternatives for pricing of both pre-planned and custom changes,from construction and preliminary design documents.
-Distribution of materials,equipment and training
-Prepare estimates, hard bids, take-offs and pricing for all aspects of Commercial and Residential construction; As well as for Fire stopping, Fire proofing, Caulking, Water Proofing, Planum Wrap and Expansion Joint Systems
-Maintaining Intersection\'s archival and administrative files.
-Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
-Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
-Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
-Management of company budget in coordination with the company President and monitoring cash flow.
-Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
-Provide employees with human resources services
-Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
-Disbursement of checks for Company expenses.
-Supervise and coach managers and supervisors on a weekly basis.
MARVELOUS CONSTRUCTION - Orlando, Florida January 2003 October 2007
- Develop and negotiate acute, competitive proposals documents for various types of construction such as but not limited to commercial offices, restaurants, malls and residential costume homes, single, multi- family build outs, approve and implement projects, contract, scheduling
- Analyst and scope planner, estimating labor and material, budget/cost control, take- off, conceptual estimating
- Maintain working knowledge of all projects plans, specifications, owners contract, subcontracts, purchase orders, maintain and update all project related documents. NTO, RFIs, AIA, A/Rs
- Coordinate all filed activities with design changes and internal scheduling, correlating activities with all involved in projects, speedy problem resolution
- Provide organization, training and direction for subordinates plus, sub-contractors
- Responsible for hiring, evaluating and terminating employees, and vendors; conduct productivity walk-thru project sites for quality craftsmanship and to insuring a safe and accident-free project-site
- New Commercial, Residential construction and Renovation
- Advanced knowledge Divisions 1 thru 16
- Expert knowledge in all Floor Coverings commercial and residential application.
- Fabrication and installation of Granite-counter tops.
- Expert knowledge in painting, textures and plasters.
- Advanced knowledge of electric and plumbing.
VIERA TILE & MARBLES - Orlando, Florida March 2000 November 2002
- Project Estimating, scheduling
- Project implementing, change orders, evaluating and documenting
- Monitored staff productivity, organizing, sub-contractors, vendors and completed quality inspections
- Performed all phases of installation and training sessions for employees on proper installation and application techniques of all types of Floor Coverings from commercial,industrial and residential projects
Education & Training
University Autonoma of Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic
- Bachelor Degree of Science, Major Architecture
References furnished upon request