* 25+ years experience in Architectural & Construction project management, design and development.
* Comprehensive Project Type experience in all major market types with commended specialty in Commercial, Hospitality, Education & Housing.
* Technology power user with proficiencies in multiple platforms and applications for graphics, design & construction.
* Current Passport for international travel.
Proficient: MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project, Visio, Publisher, AutoCad, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat, Sketchup, Masterspec.
Intermediate: ArchiCad BIM, Revit BIM, Microstation/Bently BIM, Timberline, Primavera, Deltek.
Holistic Project Management through Big Picture thinking supported by efficient application of technology to exceed client expectations while adding value to the built environment.
Architectural Design & Project Management Specialist:
Offering a dedicated track record of client service through design & management of project development for diverse range of project types, scale, budgets & complexity utilizing a variety of project delivery methodologies.
* Exceptional Client Service
* Troubleshooting/Problem Solving
* Strategic Project Planning & Programming
* Proficient in Project Management through all project phases
* Interior Design
* Design Team Leadership
* Sustainable Design Initiatives
* Project Documentation Specialist
* Operations & Management Leader
* QA/QC Leader
* Building Codes & Specifications
* Proficient in Project Delivery Methodologies
* Proficient in project estimating & scheduling
* Proficient in Risk Analysis
Harrell Saltrick & Hopper - Charlotte NC - 2008 to 2010
SFL+a Architects - Fayetteville/Charlotte NC - 1997 to 2008
McMillan Smith & Partners - Spartanburg SC - 1995 to 1997
Hallmark Construction & Development - Greenville SC - 1994 to 1995
Provided business development, office/department management in combination with project design, management and construction administration services for diverse range of project types, budgets, complexity, delivery methods & schedules with diverse client base.
Additional employment history available upon request.
University of North Carolina Charlotte (UNCC)
College of Architecture
Junior status towards BS in Architecture
Registration & Certifications:
Registered Architect - State of North Carolina
USGBC LEED Accredited Professional
Member American Institute of Architects
NCARB BEA Program
Diverse Project Portfolio available for review